Not getting traffic to your business website is one of the many factors that can make or break a company's online campaign.
Being able to have eyes on your website keeps clients and potential customers informed about your products and services.
Below is a quick run through of the major reasons why a business website isn't getting visitors.
11. You don't update your site regularly.
12. You're advertising to the wrong target market.
13. You're using too many paid link building services.
14. Your content isn't targeted to the right market.
15. Your website design is outdated.
16. Poor User Interface & User Experience design.
17. If you're blogging, your content isn't engaging.
18. The keyword market you're targeting is congested / extreme competition.
19. You have too many pop ups and opt-ins on your website.
It's safe to say that your website traffic success can be affected by a lot of factors.
The best way to avoid losing out on traffic is having a website that addresses all those points while its being developed. Hiring a good web designer is an investment that'll benefit your business in the long run.
It's important to outline concerns like the ones on this list early so that your web designer can install tools and code that'll protect your site & improve your chances of getting the traffic you truly desire.
22 Oct 2019
Web Design, Infographics, Online Income